Mouth Watering Yogurt - Jello CakeFrom goodhomecooking 7 years ago
- 1 sm box of banana/strawberry flavor jello shopping list
- 1 box of Pillsbury Moist Supreme Classic white cake mix ( It should say pudding in mix) shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup of water shopping list
- 1/3 cup of oil shopping list
- 4 egg whites shopping list
- 1 can of Bakers Joy or something similar shopping list
- 1 sm Cool Whip (4 oz size) frozen whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- 2 container (6 oz each) Yoplait Original strawberry cheesecake yogurt shopping list
- 1 cup of hot water -(check jello pack and make sure on the small pack it is 1 cup and not 2) I usually make 2 to 3 boxes at a time when I am doing this cake for a large group of people. Time is an estimate so check cake for doneness. shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350
- Spray Bakers Joy in a 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Make cake according to the directions on the back of the cake box
- When all ingredients are all mixed in together. Take and fold batter into your 13 x 9 inch pan. Place cake in the oven and cook 32 to 36 mins. Make sure cake either springs back up when lightly touched in the center or you can use a tooth pick to prick the center of cake and if it come up with out crumbs on it. It is ready to be taken out the oven.
- While cake is cooling down. Take a small bowl and pour your jello in it. Take one cup of hot water and slowly pour into the bowl. While you are pouring the hot water. Take and slowly stir the jello until all the hot water is poured into the bowl. Stir for about 2 minutes or until gelatin is completely dissolved. When cake is completely cooled down. Poke holes in the top with a straw and spoon gelatin over cake until all gone. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or more. I usually refigerate over night. I notice the longer it has to set. The better it tastes.
- Fold both containers of yogurt and whip topping into a bowl and mix well. Spread over cake and place in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Note: Icing is not very sweet at all. But has a great flavor from the yogurt.