Cheesy Broccoli Potato SoupFrom pleclare 7 years ago
How to make it
- Peel the broccoli stems and chop stems and florets into bite-size pieces.
- In a large pot,bring 4 c salted water to a boil over med heat. Add the broccoli and cook till tender,about 10 mins.
- Meanwhile,in skillet,heat 1 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil over med. heat. Add the onion and potato and cook,stirring,till tender and browned,about 15 mins.
- Stir into the pot along with the milk;warm through and season with salt and pepper.
- top each serving with 1/4 c cheese.