Miso-Glazed Sea BassFrom darbar 8 years ago
- 1/3 cup sake shopping list
- 1/3 cup mirin (sweet Japanese rice wine)* shopping list
- 1/3 cup light yellow miso (fermented soybean paste)* shopping list
- 3 tablespoons (packed) brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 4 6-ounce sea bass fillets (each about 3/4 inch thick) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil shopping list
How to make it
- Mix first 5 ingredients in shallow glass baking dish. Add fish and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours and up to 6 hours.
- Preheat broiler. Remove fish from marinade. Place fish on rimmed baking sheet. With broiler door slightly open, broil fish 6 inches from heat source until just opaque in center, about 6 minutes. Transfer to plates. Sprinkle with green onions and basil and serve.
- *Available at Japanese markets, specialty foods stores and in the Asian foods section of some supermarkets.
The Cookdarbar Elmhurst, IL
- Not added to any groups yet!