Sausage and Mushroom Pasta VeganFrom coolhandluke 4 years ago
How to make it
- Get the pasta on the boil
- Chop onion and garlic, and get them simmering in some vegetable oil in a frying pan.
- Chop mushrooms, add them to the frying pan.
- Once onion and mushrooms have started to brown, add tomatoes, chili and stock.
- Chop sausages, add to the pan.
- Once the liquid from the tomatoes has evaporated a bit, and the pasta is cooked; serve. I know it's simple, but it was sooo good just now. Enjoy.
The Cookcoolhandluke Alicante, España
- Not added to any groups yet!