Pepperoni Pizza TwistsFrom bitsyskitchen 5 years ago
- 1/4 lb. sliced pepperoni, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 oz. provolone cheese, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped green onion shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. oregano leaves shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 2 13.8 oz. cans refrigerated pizza crust (or use your own) shopping list
- 1 2/3 cups pizza sauce, heated shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Blend pepperoni, provolone, olives, Parmesan cheese, green onion, oregano and garlic powder in medium bowl. Set aside.
- On lightly floured surface, roll 1 piece of the pizza dough to 15x9-inch rectangle. Spread pepperoni mixture evenly over dough: press lightly. Roll remaining dough to 15x9-inch rectangle; place over filling. Press lightly to compact filling.
- Cut crosswise in half. Cut lengthwise into 1-inch pieces (total of 28 strips). Carefully twist each strip 6 to 7 times to form tight spirals; pinch ends to seal. Place on large cookie sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with warm pizza sauce.