Spinach and Tomato Brunch CasseroleFrom otterpond 7 years ago
- 6 oz fresh spinach, shredded shopping list
- 2 cups non-fat cottage cheese shopping list
- 1 cup eggBeaters shopping list
- 1/2 cup red onion minced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic mashed shopping list
- 1 14oz can diced tomato - well drained shopping list
- 1 cup shredded Monterey pepper Jack cheese shopping list
- 1 tsp tumeric shopping list
- 1 tsp arrowroot shopping list
- 1/2 tsp white pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp dried basil shopping list
- 6 Manaznilla olives with stuffed pimento - sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Combine egg, cottage cheese and spices
- Saute onion and garlic when softened, add tomato and cook off any liquid. Add spinach to the vegetables and saute until well wilted.
- Let vegetables cool then mix well with the egg and cheese.
- Grease a glass dish well and pour in mixture.
- Top with the shredded cheese
- Distribute the sliced olives on top of the cheese.
- Let casserole cool in the refridgerator for at least 30 minutes
- Bake at 350 F degrees for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Servings 8
- 1 cup Per Serving
- Calories 126.25
- Fat 6.05
- Carbs 9.76
- Protein 15.28
- Fiber 1.55
The Cookotterpond Windermere, FL
The Rating4 people
Love Spinach also!mystic_river11 in loved it
Really good low fat subs, nicely done. You've been missed sweetie.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Goodhungrybear in Miner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!