Blackberry CakeFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1 package white cake mix with pudding shopping list
- 3 ounce package blackberry flavor gelatin shopping list
- 10 ounce package frozen blackberries thawed with juice shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup hot water shopping list
- Frosting: shopping list
- 10 ounce package frozen blackberries with juice shopping list
- 12 ounce carton frozen whipped topping thawed shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 then grease and flour rectangular pan.
- In large bowl combine dry cake mix and gelatin.
- Add blackberries with juice, eggs, oil and water then beat until well blended about 3 minutes.
- Pour into prepared pan then bake 30 minutes and cool.
- For frosting in small bowl fold blackberries and juice into whipped topping.
- Spread over cake then refrigerate at least 2 hours.