SWEET N SOUR BURGERSFrom ozsmom 7 years ago
- Burger: shopping list
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tbsp dill shopping list
- bbq sauce shopping list
- 6 pineapple rings shopping list
- 6 onion rings shopping list
- 6 hamburger buns shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 1 cup vinegar shopping list
- 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp soya sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp water shopping list
How to make it
- Mix first 4 burger ingredients together and make 6 patties, set aside.
- Mix all sauce ingredients together in a saucepan on the stove.
- Heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Put raw patties in a 9x13-inch pan.
- Pour sauce over.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Remove foil, flip patties and cook another 10-15 uncovered.
- Put a pattie on each bun bottom, top with bbq sauce, pineapple & onion rings and top with bun top.
The Cookozsmom Nepean, CA
The Rating5 people
These do sound good. You could even hide the pineapple ring inside the burger to keep it from sliding off the burger/bun combo. I must give this a try!tuilelaith in Columbia loved it
great meatballs thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sound goodhungrybear in Miner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!