Crock Pot Salmon BakeFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 3 pounds canned salmon shopping list
- 4 cups bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 pound canned tomatoes in puree shopping list
- 1 green pepper chopped shopping list
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1 can condensed cream of onion soup shopping list
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes crushed shopping list
- 6 eggs well beaten shopping list
- 1 can condensed cream of celery soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
How to make it
- Grease removable liner well. Combine all ingredients except celery soup and milk then place in liner pan then place liner in base. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours. Combine cream of celery soup with 1/2 cup milk and heat in saucepan. Use as sauce for salmon bake.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!