Country Style ChiliFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped white onion shopping list
- 16 ounce can kidney beans shopping list
- 2 cups canned tomatoes shopping list
- 8 ounce can tomato sauce shopping list
- 4 ounce can mushrooms stems and pieces shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups frozen mixed vegetables shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1-1/4 cup cayenne pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Brown ground beef with fat then drain well. Add beans, tomatoes, tomato sauce, salt, chili powder, paprika and cayenne. Simmer for 30 minutes. While simmering cook frozen vegetables according to package directions. Add mushrooms and cooked vegetables to chili and simmer for an additional 1/2 hour.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!