Poached Smoked Salmongrilled Baby Leeds And Caviar Cream SauceFrom viejoverde 6 years ago
- 4 slices of smoked salmon per person shopping list
- 4 baby leeks per individual trimmed to about 2.5 inches each shopping list
- large piece of parchment paper shopping list
- i lemon shopping list
- about 2 cups heavy cream shopping list
- 1 knob of butter shopping list
- 1//4 cup of white wine shopping list
- 2 oz farm raised sturgeon caviar shopping list
- 1 shopping list
- saly and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- To poach the smoke salmon, place salmon on parchement paper
- sprinkle with little blackpepper,splash of lemon juice,butter and little white wine. fold over the paper over and crimp the ends so it is airtight. place in a preheated over at 375 deg cook for 20-25 minutes
- meanwhile boil leeks for a bout 1-2 minutes . place leeks on a hot griddle for few minutes turning them few time so they get the slightly charred flavour. also during that time heat cream and reduce to half
- add caviar and 1/2 lemon juice.
- to serve...in each plate, pour a little of the sauce,fold 3 slices of salmon ,put the grilled leeks criss-crossed ,place the rest of the somoked salmon on top and drizzle with vaviar sauce
- you need sliced baquette and nice chilled champagne or light dry
- white wine...........................
The Cookviejoverde London, GB
- Not added to any groups yet!