Lobster Club SandwichFrom cuzpat 4 years ago
How to make it
- Slice lobster meat from tail and claws crosswise pieces, about 3/4-
- inch thick. Spread the mayonnaise on the brioche slices, and place
- them in a row on your work surface. Arrange half the quantity of
- tomato, field greens, bacon, and lobster meat between two slices of
- To assemble, stack the second layer on top of the first layer with
- ingredients facing up. Place the last piece of brioche, mayonnaise-
- side down, on top of the second layer. Pierce opposite corners of the
- sandwich's top layer with lobster picks or decorative toothpicks.
- Slice the sandwich on the diagonal with a serrated knife.
- Lemon Mayonnaise
- Yields: about 1 1/4 cups
- Juice and zest of one lemon
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 cup canola oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a food processor with the metal blade, process the zest, half the
- lemon juice and egg yolks to blend. Slowly add oil in a thin stream
- until mixture emulsifies and thickens. Season with remaining lemon
- juice and salt and pepper to taste.
The Cookcuzpat Sikeston, Mo
The Rating6 people
Good eathungrybear in Miner loved it
Have to try a lobster someday! as soon as he quit trying to pinch me!! five forksgoodeat in Benton loved it
Another great recipe.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!