Harvest Loaf CakeFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1-3/4 c sifted flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ginger shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves shopping list
- 1/2 c butter shopping list
- 1 c sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 c canned pumpkin shopping list
- 3/4 c finely chopped walnuts shopping list
- 3/r c semi-sweet chocolate morsels shopping list
- confectioners sugar for glaze shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 35o degrees. Grease bottom of 9x5" loaf pan.
- Combine flour with baking soda,salt and spices.
- Cream butter
- Gradually add sugar and cream well. Blend in eggs and beat well.
- At low speed,add dry ingredients alternately with the pumpkin,beginning and ending withdry ingredients. Stir in morsels and 1/2 c walnuts.
- Bake at 350 for 65-75 mins. Cool.
- Drizzle with glaze,if desired
- Let stand at least 6 hourss before slicing(if you can)
- If desired pumpkin pie spice may be substituted for spices
- Glaze:Combine 1/2 c sifted confectioners sugar,1/8 tsp nutmeg and 1/8 tsp cinnamon. Blend in 1 to 2 Tbs cream until consistency of glaze.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating2 people
luv the pumkin and seasonings in this one thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it