Corned Beef and Sauerkraut CasseroleFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 16 ounce package refrigerated sauerkraut shopping list
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup thousand island dressing shopping list
- 2 medium tomatoes sliced shopping list
- 1/4 cup dried pumpernickel bread crumbs shopping list
- 12 ounce can corned beef broken into small pieces shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 teaspoon spicy mustard shopping list
- 2 teaspoon melted butter shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350. Place sauerkraut in small casserole then top with corned beef and then shredded cheese. Combine mayonnaise and thousand island and spread over cheese. Top with tomatoes then set aside. Stir bread crumbs into melted butter then sprinkle crumbs over tomato slices. Bake for 30 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
I like the recipe and the Swiss cheese is an interesting touch. The combo should be really good but all the store bought sauerkraut I've ever seen is less than wonderful. With some DIY kraut this will be nice. Thanks for the post. RJelgourmand in Apia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!