Vegetable-egg WrapsFrom mrsc543 7 years ago
- 2 eggs, hard-cooked, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained shopping list
- 1/4 cup diced, cooked ham shopping list
- 2 Tbsp sliced green onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 1/4 tsp seasoned salt shopping list
- 2 Tbsp Kraft mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard shopping list
- 8 oz can Pillsbury Quick crescent rolls shopping list
- 1 egg white, beaten shopping list
- 1/4 tsp dill weed shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In s small bowl, combine eggs vegetables, ham,onions and cheese.
- Stir in salt, mayonnaise and mustard.
- Separate dough into 4 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal.
- On an ungreased cookie sheet, press or roll each rectangle to form a 4 1/2-inch square.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup filling onto center of each square.
- Pull four corners of dough together; press all edges to seal.
- Brush each bundle with beaten egg white and sprinkle with dill weed.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.