Cranberry ColeslawFrom zena824 5 years ago
- 1/2 Cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 1.2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1.2 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 (16 oz) package coleslaw mix shopping list
- 1 (6 oz) package dried cranberries shopping list
- 1/4 Cup sunflower seed kernels shopping list
How to make it
- Mix first 5 ingredients together.
- Add slaw mix, tossing gently to coat.
- Refridgerate until serving time.
- Before serving stir in cranberries and sunflower kernels.