White Chocolate Cheesecake BitesFrom sabrinarose 5 years ago
- 1 cup crushed shortbread cookies shopping list
- 3 tablespoons slivered almonds shopping list
- 1/4 cup sweet cream butter, melted shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups ricotta cheese shopping list
- 2 pkg. (16 oz.) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 4 oz. white chocolate, melted shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups confectioner’s sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line 12 muffin cups.
- Pulse the shortbread cookies, almonds and butter in a food processor until crumbly. Spoon tablespoons of the mixture into the lined cups, pressing firmly into the bottom.
- Chill until set.
- In a small bowl, beat the ricotta until smooth. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese and white chocolate. Stir in the ricotta. Beat in the sugar, sour cream and vanilla until smooth. Slowly add the eggs, blending well. Spoon the mixture into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Remove cheesecake bites and let cool on a wire rack. Chill until ready to be served.