Pecan Cream Cheese PieFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1/2 package 15 ounce package refrigerated pie crust shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 4 large eggs divided shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar divided shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract divided shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 cup light corn syrup shopping list
How to make it
- Fit pie crust into pie plate according to package directions.
- Fold edges under and crimp.
- Beat cream cheese, 1 egg, 1/2 cup sugar, a teaspoon vanilla and salt until smooth.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into pie crust then sprinkle evenly with chopped pecans.
- Whisk together corn syrup and remaining eggs, sugar and vanilla then our over pecans.
- Place pie on a baking sheet then bake at 350 for 55 minutes and cool on wire rack.