Apple Caprice Gluten-freeFrom stellabg 6 years ago
- 1 kg apples, peeled, cored and chopped shopping list
- 1 package (350gr) chocolate cookies (Gf cookies) shopping list
- 1 cup light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1/3 cup raisins shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 400 gr. whipping cream (lactose free: soyatoo) shopping list
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Pour the apples into a deep heavy saucepan, add the water and the sugar and pour over medium high heat. Cook stirring occasionally about 20 minutes until the apples are soft. Remove from the heat and add the cinnamon, the raisins and the walnuts. Then add the whipping cream and stir well.
- Cover the bottom of a round baking pan with chocolate cookies. Cover with apple mixture. Cover again with chocolate cookies, then again with apple mixture. Repeat until all the ingredients finish. The last level must be with apple mixture. Cover with some crushed cookies. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving. I like to leave it in the refrigerator overnight and to serve it the next day after lunch.
The Cookstellabg Nicotera, Italy
The Rating5 people
another new recipe to try.. yummy...five forks
it would be great if you put Gluten Free in the recipe title ... I almost missed these last two recipes... :( peetapeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Sound nice!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
This sound so good to me! five forks!goodeat in Benton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!