Fish Stick SupperFrom goodeat 4 years ago
- 1 package (12oz) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sniped dill or 1 teaspoon dill weed 1-1/4 teaspoons shopping list
- seasoned salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 package (12oz.) frozen fish sticks (about 18) shopping list
How to make it
- Break apart hash browns with a fork; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and milk. Add onion, dill, seasoned salt, and
- pepper. Stir in hash browns and cheese.
- Transfer to a greased 11 x 7 baking dish; arrange fish sticks over the
- Bake, uncovered at 350 for 50 minutes or until golden brown and fish
- flakes with a fork.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.