Broccoli-Shrimp Stuffed PotatoesFrom goodeat 3 years ago
- 2 large potatoes shopping list
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets shopping list
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 3/4 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1/3 cup fresh or frozen cooked shrimp, or 1 (6-ounce) can shrimp, drained shopping list
- 2 teaspoons diced pimiento (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Scrub potatoes; pierce several times with a fork. Wrap each potato in a microwave-safe paper towel; arrange potatoes 1 inch apart. Microwave on HIGH 6 - 8 minutes, turning and rearranging once; let stand 2 minutes. With a fork, pierce the skin in the form of a cross. Press the ends of the potato toward the center, lifting and fluffing the meat of the potato.
- Combine broccoli and onion in a 9-inch microwave-safe pie plate; cover with microwaveable plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH 3 - 4 minutes, or until tender. Drain.
- Combine chicken broth, soy sauce, vinegar and cornstarch in a 4-cup glass measuring cup, microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 2 - 3 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- Pour sauce over broccoli; stir in cooked shrimp and pimiento. Spoon mixture over potatoes.
The Cookgoodeat Benton, MO
The Rating5 people
my daughters will luv this o thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sound good!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Got all but the soy sauce but that okay
the rest is good without it and i am making this in a few minutehungrybear in Miner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!