Pumpkin Pecan PieFrom midgelet 4 years ago
- 1 unbaked pie shell shopping list
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten shopping list
- 1 cup pumpkin purée (fresh cooked or canned) shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream, half-and-half or whole milk shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, rounded shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- pecan Layer shopping list
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten shopping list
- 2/3 cup light corn syrup (Karo) shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- For the pumpkin layer, combine 1 egg, pumpkin, 1/3 cup sugar, cream, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger.
- Spread gently over bottom of unbaked pie shell.
- For the pecan layer, combine 2 eggs, corn syrup, 1/2 cup sugar, butter and vanilla.
- Stir in pecans.
- Gently spoon mixture over pumpkin layer in pie shell.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Cool and serve with ice cream or whipped cream if desired
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating3 people
Sweet Tooth446 members
Fall Dishes39 members
Sweet Suite159 members
Dairy Preparations8 members
The Holiday Dessert Table123 members
Nuts And More Nuts52 members
Anything With NUTs42 members
Pie In The Sky36 members
Pies Pies Everywhere Is Pies45 members