Make your own Anointing OilFrom deliathecrone 4 years ago
How to make it
- (Choose the correct concentration strength of the essential oils to ensure the blend is not overpowering. Usually, a 10 percent strength concentration of essential oils (about 65 drops) added to 1 oz. of a carrier oil is sufficient for most blends.)
- Place the glass bottle on a table. Carefully pour the extra virgin olive oil into the bottle.
- Use the eyedropper to add the drops of both frankincense and myrrh essential oils to the bottle. Put the cap on the bottle to close. Note that this formula uses a lower concentration of essential oils.
- Store your anointing oil in a cool area.
- Keep it out of direct sunlight to protect it from the damaging effects of the sun's ultraviolet light.
- You can experiment and create your own formulas to make anointing oils.
- Anointing oil is consecrated before its use.
The Cookdeliathecrone Johnston, SC
The Rating4 people
And here thought I was the only one willing to put stuff like this out here. You go Grrl! Loving the recipe!tuilelaith in Columbia loved it
GOOD ONE THANK YOU VERY INTERESTINGminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it