Chipotle Butternut Squash PureeFrom asheats 4 years ago
How to make it
- preheat oven to 425
- with a sharp knife, cut the butternut squash in half and scoop out the seeds, then brush with olive oil
- place on a foil-lined baking sheet, cut side down and bake for 30-40 minutes
- take out of oven and let cool slightly then scoop out flesh and place a blender (do this in 2 batches), in each batch add 1/2 the peppers, butter, and cream.
- Then combine in a saucepan and re-heat!!!
- * this is honestly one of the best things I have tasted in soo long, it is definitely wroth the try -- and I even used to hate butternut squash