Chili Dog NachosFrom tuilelaith 6 years ago
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, 1 turn of the pan shopping list
- 1 pound ground sirloin shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 2 hog dogs, sliced into 1/2- inch pieces shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chili powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 sack yellow corn tortilla chips shopping list
- 1 sack, 10 ounces, shredded yellow Cheddar shopping list
- sour cream, garnish shopping list
- salsa, garnish shopping list
- 2 scallions, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Heat a medium skillet over high heat.
- Add oil then beef, and begin to brown and crumble with a wooden spoon, about 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, then add chopped hot dogs and continue browning, another 3 minutes.
- Add onions and seasonings, Worcestershire, chili powder, and cumin.
- Cook another 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce and simmer 5 minutes more.
- Preheat broiler.
- Arrange corn chips on a platter or in a casserole dish.
- Top the chips with the cooked chili dog topping.
- Cover the chili dog sauce with cheese.
- Melt cheese under hot broiler, 2 minutes, until melted and bubbly.
- Garnish with sour cream, salsa and chopped scallions.
People Who Like This Dish 4
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
The Rating7 people
Mmmmmm good yummyminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
She is such a card, and cute too. I am so glad she realized we understand what EVOO means. \0
Jeffhot_it_up in Columbiana loved it
Sound good!! high 5!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it