Salsa PicosaFrom heather417 8 years ago
How to make it
- Boil tomato and serrano peppers until tomato skins start to break
- Remove skins from tomatos (optional)
- Place peppers into blender/food processor and blend until broken up
- Place tomato, cilantro and garlic into blender and blend until tomato is broken up and mixed with peppers. The time you blend your salsa depends on how thick you want it.
- After blended to desired consistency, place onions and oregano in blender and, using the "pulse" button, pulse until onions are well mixed with salsa.
- Enjoy hot or cold!
The Cookheather417 La Crosse, WI
- Not added to any groups yet!