Autumn Glazed Pork ChopsFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 4 boneless pork chops,3/4" thick shopping list
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 1/4 c apple cider or juice shopping list
- 1/2 c whole cranberry sauce shopping list
- 2 Tbs honey shopping list
- 2 Tbs frozen orange juice concentrate shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger shopping list
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over med-high heat. Sprinkle chops with pepper on both sides. Brown on each side in hot skillet.
- Add apple cider or juice. Cover tightly;cook over low heat for 5-6 mins or till chops are just done. Drain off juices.
- In small bowl,combine cranberry sauce,honey,orange juice concentrate,ginger and nutmeg. Pour over chops.
- Cook 1 to 2 mins,until heated through.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
Yum! 5 Forks.. =)pinkpasta in Upstate loved it
This looks yummy. 5 forkstwertsfirst in McDonough loved it
This would be a good meal!! five forksgoodeat in Benton loved it