Madras Chili Sausage BurritoFrom otterpond 7 years ago
How to make it
- Spray a skillet liberally with Pam and saute pepper, onion garlic.
- Add the Turkey Smoked Sausage to the skillet to warm with the veggies.
- At the finish add the Tasty Bite Madras Lentils and toss well.
- ** Note: The Tasty Bite Madras Lentils (http://www.amazon.com/Tasty-Bite-Entree-Lentils-10-Ounce/dp/B0007R9L4M) I got are just a simple chili made with beans and lentils. If you have some leftover chili it would substitute just fine. But if you can find this product I do recommend it highly. I got a 4-pack box at Costco for $6.00.
- Put 1/4 of the mixture on each tortilla and rollup burrito style. Will keep for 4-5 days and microwaves on high for 1 minute for a nice make ahead lunch for the office.
- Servings 4
- 1 burrito Per Serving
- Calories 209.25
- Fat 7.83
- Carbs 23
- Protein 13.25
- Fiber 8.28