Fritos Cream Cheese RollFrom hungrybear 6 years ago
- 1 (3 ounce) package Philadelphia Brand cream cheese shopping list
- 1 tablespoon milk shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced onion shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, cut into pieces shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely crushed Fritos corn chips shopping list
- (measured after crushing) shopping list
How to make it
- Soften cheese with milk. Add seasonings and form into an oblong roll approximately 1 1/2 inches in diameter and 7 1/2 inches long. Chill.
- Roll in crushed FRITOS corn chips. Serve in slices.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating5 people
Great recipe! Love Fritos... and cream cheese too, of coarse!
5 forks!pinkpasta in Upstate loved it
Old recipes can sometime still be the best! high 5!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
GREAT!!! I LOVE FRITOS IM GOING MAKE THIS ONE COPIED AND READY TO GO LOL
THANKS ...........I LOVE CHEESE BALLS
TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!