Brownie Pudding CakeFrom bakesalotsabo 4 years ago
- 1 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 tblsp. cocoa powder shopping list
- 2 teasp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teasp.salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 2 tblsp. cooking oil(canola) shopping list
- 1 teasp. vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 3/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup boiling water shopping list
- vanilla ice cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven 350, grease 8 by 8 by 2 baking pan; set aside
- In a medium bowl stir together flour, sugar,2 tblsp cocoa powder,bk. powder and salt.
- Stir in the milk, oil, vanilla and walnuts.
- Pour into prepared baking pan.
- In a small bowl stir together the brown sugar and 1/4 cup cocoa powder.
- Stir in boliing water.
- Slowly pour brown sugar mix over batter.
- Bake 40 minutes
- Serve warm with ice cream.
The Cookbakesalotsabo Pinellas Park, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!