Baked Pierogi-LasagnaFrom lanabade 6 years ago
- 5 potatoes,peeled and cubed. shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk. shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter,melted. shopping list
- 1/2 lb. bacon,diced shopping list
- 1 onion chopped. shopping list
- 6 cloves garlic,minced shopping list
- 1/2 lb. lasagna noodles shopping list
- 2 cups shredded Chedder cheese shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 8 oz. container of sour cream. shopping list
- 3 tbsp. chopped fresh chives. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the potatoes in a large pot with water to cover on high heat.
- Bring to a boil.Cook till tender.
- Drain well.Combine cooked potatoes with the milk and 6 tbsp. of butter,mash,set aside.
- Melt remaining 2 tbsp. of the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Saute the bacon,onion,and garlic in the butter for 5-10 minutes,untill bacon is fully cooked.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions.
- Cool noodles under running water.
- Place half of the mashed potatoes into bottom of a 9X13 inch baking dish.
- Top this with 1/3 of the cheese,followed by the lasagna noodles layer
- Repeat this with the remaining potatoes,another1/3 of the cheese and a layer of noodles.Then arrange the bacon,onion,garlic,over the noodles
- Then another later of noodles;
- Finally top all with the remaining cheese,season with salt and pepper.
- bake uncovered at 350 degrees for about 30 to 45 minutes,until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve with sour cream and chopped fresh chives.
The Cooklanabade Goshen, NJ
The Rating7 people
WOW! sound good!!goodeat in Benton loved it
Nice onehungrybear in Miner loved it
!!Sounding good!! high 5cuzpat in Sikeston loved it