Pumpkin Curry SoupFrom upstatevoyager 4 years ago
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 cup onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 large cloves garlic, chopped shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper shopping list
- 3 cups lower sodium chicken broth (Kitchen Basics brand is great!) shopping list
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree (unspiced) shopping list
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk shopping list
How to make it
- In large saucepan, melt butter over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and saute until onion softened.
- Add garlic, curry powder, salt and pepper. Saute 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add broth and pumpkin puree. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 15 to 20 minutes.
- Stir in evaporated milk.
- In batches, transfer to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Return to saucepan and heat to serving temperature.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley if desired.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
The Rating5 people
This recipes would make a good soup!! five forks!goodeat in Benton loved it
Good soup recipeshungrybear in Miner loved it
High 5! good sounding soup!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!