Cherry Dump Cake CobblerFrom riverrat715 4 years ago
How to make it
- Put pineapple in bottom of pan. Add cherry pie filling evenly to
- pineapple. Next, pour dry cake mix over the top. Cut cube of butter or
- margarine into thin slices and lay evenly over dry cake mix. Sprinkle
- chopped nuts on top and bake at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes. Use 9 x 13 pan.
- This is good served warm with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookriverrat715 Small Town, WI
The Rating4 people
Ive always enjoyed this cobbler very easy and very tasty too .......thank u
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
luv dump cakes ad pineapple and cherry sounds delicus thaks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I love the cherry dump cake best! Easy breezyjett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!