Pasta chicken the Cajun favoriteFrom cindyudhardt 6 years ago
- 12. to 13. ounces penne Nuddles shopping list
- 3. TB spoons sweet butter or unsalted butter shopping list
- 1. TB flour all perpose flour shopping list
- 1. 3/4 half-n-half shopping list
- 1/2. cup greated permesan cheese. ( fresh is better ) shopping list
- salt n pepper shopping list
- 1/2. tea spoon paprica. For colar shopping list
- 1. Lb Boneless skinless chicken brests shopping list
- 2. TB spoons cajun seasoning. I use BLAST shopping list
- Pinch cayenne pepper ( optional ) shopping list
- 1 TB spoon Vegi oil. For frying shopping list
- 2 to 3 roma tomatoes cut in small peaces. shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta to box directions in salt water
- Melt butter over medium heat. Add the flour and stire for about 1 minute.Now add the half -n-half stire for about 6 minets or untill thick. Remove from heat then add Parmison cheese, salft and pepper then mix and Cover.
- Cut chicken into small bit size peases ( smaller the better ) Start heating oil. Coat you chicken with the blast and cayenne. Place in frying pan and cook for about 4 minutes eatch side or untill pink is gone. Stire chicken often.. If nessisary add 1 TB spoon Water to take up eny spice that sticks to pan.
- Pore Nuddles into the souce or Mix together in a bowl. Toss and mix well. Add the chicken and tomatoes and Serve.