Crock Pot Chocolate Fritos CandyFrom goodeat 4 years ago
How to make it
- Smash Fritos and pretzels in plastic bag.
- Line a 13 x 9-inch pan with foil or parchment paper.
- Place butter, brown sugar, peanut butter and chocolate chips in crock pot and cook on HIGH for 1 - 2 hours until melted and mixed well.
- Stir in Fritos and pretzels and pour into pan. Sprinkle peanuts on top and refrigerate until set. Break into pieces.
The Cookgoodeat Benton, MO
The Rating5 people
Purrfect for the Holidays, my nephews are all candy fiends!! They will probably start calling me aunt cat' nowsnowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Salty and sweet, great combination! Thanks!maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
This i really like! when i was a kid i loved to eat fritos and Nestle plain candy bar at the same time! my folk thought that was strange!but fritos and chocolate go good together! so you bet i will try this! may try to come up with a way to make it w...morecuzpat in Sikeston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!