Cream Cheese Chicken Pot PieFrom cuzpat 4 years ago
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, cubed shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken shopping list
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose baking mix shopping list
How to make it
- HEAT oven to 400°F.
- COOK cream cheese and broth in large saucepan on low heat until cream cheese is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently with whisk. Stir in chicken, vegetables and garlic salt.
- SPOON into 9-inch pie plate. Beat egg and milk in medium bowl with whisk until well blended; stir in baking mix just until moistened. Spoon over chicken mixture. Place pie plate on baking sheet.
- BAKE 25 to 30 min. or until golden brown.
The Cookcuzpat Sikeston, Mo
The Rating7 people
What else could we ask for? An invitation to dinner!!!!!!! LOL! FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
I'm going to try this one.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
This sounds great! 5 forksheartbrazil in Bahia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!