Cheeseburger PizzaFrom frenchskitchen 5 years ago
- 3/4 lb. ground beef shopping list
- 3/4 cup CATTLEMEN'S® Award Winning Classic barbecue sauce shopping list
- 1 (14 oz.) pre-baked pizza crust shell shopping list
- 12 pickle chips, drained shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 to 4 tbsp. FRENCH'S® Classic Yellow® mustard shopping list
How to make it
- HEAT oven to 450°F. Cook ground beef in skillet until browned; drain. Stir in barbecue sauce.
- PLACE pizza shell onto large baking sheet. Top with cooked beef mixture, pickle chips and cheese.
- BAKE pizza 15 min. until crust is crispy and cheese melts.
- DRIZZLE pizza with mustard. Cut into wedges to serve.