Beef EnchiladasFrom jlophoenixrising 6 years ago
- 3 Cups shredded cheddar cheese or a mexican style cheese shopping list
- 10 flour tortillas (fajita size) shopping list
- 1 can enchilada sauce shopping list
- 1 can refried beans shopping list
- 1 1/2 lbs hamburger shopping list
- 1 med onion chopped shopping list
- sour cream (optional) shopping list
- lettuce (optional) shopping list
- olives (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown your hamburger with your chopped up medium onion til it crumbles and onion is translucent, drain and put aside.
- Open can of refried beans, set aside.
- Pour can of enchilada sauce into bowl and dip both sides of flour tortilla (one by one) into sauce, fill one side of tortilla with hamburger and onion mixture and some refried beans, roll up and place seam side down into a 9x13 pan. Repeat til all flour tortillas are filled.
- Sprinkle your enchiladas with cheese.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, serve with corn and some refried beans on the side if desired also goes well with spanish rice!
The Cookjlophoenixrising Covington, Ga
The Rating8 people
Sounds wonderful! Thanks for the post!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
thanks so much for this recipe ^_^hunnee in Nanaimo loved it
Saved and making soon....Might add a can of chilies too.wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!