Taco bakeFrom kat620 4 years ago
- 1 package refridgerated crescent roll dough shopping list
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 1 can refried beans shopping list
- taco seasoning shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
- crushed nacho chips shopping list
- Shredded lettuce shopping list
- tomatoes shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375
- Press crescent roll dough into greased 11X7 baking dish. Prick dough with fork and place in preheated oven for approximately 8 minutes or until just starting to brown. Remove from oven and cover with a layer of refried beans.
- Brown ground beef and drain. This can be done while baking crescent roll crust.
- Add taco seasoning to ground beef according to package directions.
- Spread ground beef over layer of refried beans.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and crushed nacho flavored chips.
- Bake until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Can add sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes or any other ingrediant you enjoy on tacos.