Tex-Mex GuacamoleFrom ello 3 years ago
- 8 Ripe avocados shopping list
- 1 Medium white onion shopping list
- 3 jalapenos (OR more or less to suit your taste...I usually add some Serranos to it for extra heat) shopping list
- 3 Medium tomatoes shopping list
- 1 Bunch of Fresh cilantro shopping list
- 3 Medium lemons shopping list
- 1/3 Cup Mayo shopping list
- sea salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Begin by thoroughly washing the cilantro and laying it out to dry.
- Peel and dice the onion into pea-sized peices.
- Finely chop the jalapenos. (You may seed them if you want to cut the heat.)
- Core, seed, and dice the tomatoes into pea-sized pieces.
- Juice the lemons.
- Trim the ends from the cilantro and chop it very fine.
- Scoop the flesh from the avocados and mash together with the mayo.
- Mix in the onion, jalapeno, tomato, and cilantro to suit your own taste.
- Gradually add the lemon juice and taste so that it does not overpower the rest of the ingredients.
- Add salt to taste.
- The measurements are very subjective so they may be adjusted to your liking.