Ginger Carrot BreadFrom valinkenmore 7 years ago
- nonstick cooking spray shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup carrot juice shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted walnuts (I would use pecans) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly coat an 8-by-4-inch (1 quart) loaf pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together sugar, oil, eggs, vanilla, and carrot juice. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, ginger, baking powder, and salt. Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture, whisking just to combine. Fold in the nuts.
- Pour batter into prepared pan; bake until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean, 45 to 55 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack; let cool in pan 10 minutes, then invert loaf onto rack to cool completely. Slice just before serving.