Sour Mash Glazed Pork ChopsFrom rottman 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup peach preserves shopping list
- 1/2 cup Jack Daniels sour mash shopping list
- 2 Tb peach brandy shopping list
- 2 tb freshly squeezed lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tb freshly squeezed orange juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup onion shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 4 ea center-cup pork loin chops, 1 inch thick shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Combine preserves, Jack Daniels, peach brandy, lemon juice, and orange juice in a blender. Process until smooth. Add the onion, nutmeg, and cinnamon; blend again.
- Place the pork chops in a gallon size ziplock freezer bag. Pour the marinade over the chops, turning to coat all sides. Zip it and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- Preheat and oil the grill. Remove the chops and grill over direct heat. Turn once. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
The Cookrottman Nottingham, MD
The Rating4 people
sounds fantastic keep share with my daughters high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
May or may NOT like???? What's not to like? Can't wait to try them!
crabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!