Delicious Crab and Shrimp CasseroleFrom midgelet 4 years ago
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion shopping list
- 2/3 cup finely chopped green bell pepper shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 can (10.75 oz) cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 cup cooked crab Meat shopping list
- 1 cup cooked shrimp shopping list
- 3 cups cooked rice shopping list
- 1 jar (2 oz) chopped pimientos, drained shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped Italian parsley shopping list
- 2 tsp "Louisiana" cajun seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 tsp "Frank's" Louisiana cayenne red hot sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs shopping list
How to make it
- Start the rice.
- Saute' onion, green pepper, celery, and garlic until limp.
- Add soup and stir well.
- Add crab meat, shrimp, hot rice, pimientos, and parsley. Mix well.
- Pour into greased casserole dish and top with breadcrumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes in pre-heated 400 degree oven.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
aothergood post thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Nicehungrybear in Miner loved it
YUM!!!!! rate it a 5!petunia97 in Gonzales loved it