Mexican Wedding CookiesFrom ahebert 5 years ago
- 1 cup unsalted or salted butter, at room temperature shopping list
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar, plus more for coating baked cookies shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting hands shopping list
- 1 cup pecans, chopped into very small pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Using an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar at low speed until it is smooth. Beat in the vanilla. At low speed gradually add the flour. Mix in the pecans with a spatula.
- With floured hands, take out about 1 tablespoon of dough and shape into a crescent or balls. Continue to dust hands with flour as you make more cookies.
- Place onto prepared cookie sheets. Bake for 40 minutes. When cool enough to handle but still warm, roll in additional confectioners' sugar.
- Cool on wire racks.
The Cookahebert Southfield, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!