Green RiceFrom twill10 6 years ago
- Green rice shopping list
- Makes about 4 shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil shopping list
- 7 ounces of non-cooked long white rice shopping list
- 1.5 ounces of finely chopped white onion shopping list
- 2 grilled anaheim chilies shopping list
- 6 finely sliced green onions shopping list
- 1 chopped garlic clove shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cumin shopping list
- 1-3/4 cup of chicken broth shopping list
- 2.5 ounces of coarsely chopped cilantro shopping list
- 1 cilantro stem for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Heat the vegetable oil in a large pan at medium heat until hot. Add the rice and stir for 2 minutes or until the rice grains become opaque.
- 2. Add the chopped white onion and let cook for 1 minute. Stir in the chilies, green onions, garlic, salt and cumin.
- 3. Incorporate the broth and bring to a boil over high heat. When boiling, reduce the heat to simmer, cover and cook for 15 minutes or until the rice is cooked but still firm.
- 4. Stir in the chopped cilantro and cook for another 2 to 4 minutes.
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
The Rating4 people
Now that's rice! Thank you!victoriaregina in USA loved it
Agree with Vicky. \0
Jeffhot_it_up in Columbiana loved it
You're on a roll today! Another great recipe.valinkenmore in Malott loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!