Venison Pumpkin StewFrom sunflower48386 5 years ago
- 2 pie pumpkin shopping list
- 1 lb. venison stew meat shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped, coarse shopping list
- 1. T. garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 carrots, chopped, coarse shopping list
- 2 potatoes, peeled and chopped, coarse shopping list
- 1 T. beef bullion shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. water shopping list
- 1 T. olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- In frying pan, heat oil
- saute onion for 2 minutes
- add garlic, cook til aroma of garlic
- add venison, cook til no longer pink
- add carrots and potatoes, cook for 5 minutes
- Mix water and bullion, add to pan, cook for 15 minutes or til a little thickened
- scoop out insides of pumpkins and grease outsides.
- fill with stew and place on cookie sheet.
- bake at 325 oven. about 1 hour.
The Cooksunflower48386 White Lake, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!