Mrs Fields Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom tuilelaith 7 years ago
- 1 Cup butter shopping list
- 1 Cup sugar shopping list
- 1 Cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2 Cups flour shopping list
- 2 1/2 Cups oatmeal shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 12 Oz. Bag milk chocolate chips shopping list
- 4 oz. Hershery Candy Bar (Grated) shopping list
- 1 1/2 Cups walnuts (chopped) shopping list
How to make it
- Cream together-butter, sugar, brown sugar,eggs and vanilla.
- Put oatmeal in a blender 1/4 cup at a time until it turns to powder.
- In a separate bowl mix, flour oatmeal, salt, baking soda, & baking powder.
- Mix both bowls together by hand. Add chocolate chips, hershey candy and nuts.
- Batter will be stiff. Refrigerate for 1/2 hour (If you have the time).
- Roll into golf ball sized cookies.
- Place on un-greased cookie sheet about 2" apart and flatten slightly.
- Bake at 375* for 6-8 Minutes.
- Makes about 5 dozen.
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!