Vegetable CurryFrom skinnychef 3 years ago
- 2-3 t curry powder shopping list
- 1 16oz can sliced potatoes, drained shopping list
- 1 16oz bag frozen broccoli/cauliflower/carrot mix shopping list
- 1 15oz can chick-peas (garbanzo beans), drained shopping list
- 1 14oz can stewed tomatoes shopping list
- 1 14oz can vegetable broth shopping list
- 2 Tb cornstarch shopping list
How to make it
- Stir curry powder in large skillet over high heat until fragrant, about 30 sec (NOTE: mine wanted to stick to the bottom of the pan)
- Stir in potatoes, vegetables, chick-peas and tomatoes; bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-high; cover and cook 8 min.
- Blend broth with cornstarch; stir into vegetables. Cook until thickened.
- Serve with white or brown rice.
The Cookskinnychef Seattle, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!