Colourful pepper mango quesadillasFrom biceps15 6 years ago
- 2 tsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 red pepper, seeded & diced shopping list
- ½ red onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp chilli powder shopping list
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and diced shopping list
- 1 T chopped cilantro shopping list
- juice of 1 lime shopping list
- ½ jalapeno chile, minced (opt) shopping list
- 2 flour tortillas shopping list
- 1 c. grated cheese shopping list
- sour cream to garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in skillet. Add peppers, onion, chilli powder. Sautee until softened. Add mango, cilantro, lime, hot pepper. Stir to combine. Remove from heat.
- Heat more oil in the skillet. Place a tortilla on the bottom, top with a layer of the mixture, top with grated cheese, then put another tortilla on top. Fry one minute or so each side. Garnish with sour cream.