Mommas Super Easy MeatloafFrom cynthiaglewis 7 years ago
- FOR THE LOAF shopping list
- 2 lbs extra lean ground beef shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 C Italian bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 pkg. onion soup mix shopping list
- 2 t of garlic & pepper seasoning shopping list
- 1 small (4oz) mushroom pieces shopping list
- 1 small (4oz) sliced black olives (optional) shopping list
- FOR THE SAUCE ON TOP shopping list
- 3/4 c ketchup shopping list
- 1/2 c honey barbecue sauce shopping list
- 2 T brown sugar shopping list
- 2 T dried minced onion shopping list
- 1 t seasoning salt shopping list
How to make it
- FOR THE LOAF
- Preheat oven @ 350 degrees.
- Generously spray the baking dish of your choice with cooking spray.
- Mix the first 7 ingredients together by hand.
- Press mixture down in baking dish.
- Cook for 30 minutes.
- FOR THE SAUCE
- Mix the ingredients for the sauce together in a small bowl, sit to the side.
- Take the loaf from the stove and drain the excess oils off.
- Spread the sauce liberally on top of the loaf.
- Place loaf bake in the oven and bake for an additional 30 minutes.